- Gretchen Egolf will teach a two day Michael Chekhov workshop at the Actors Centre the weekend of 8/9 July 2017
- The Improvising Actor using Michael Chekhov’s Approach with Graham Dixon, Monday 3 to Saturday 8 July 2017, Rose Bruford College of Theatre and Performance in Kent UK http://www.michaelchekhovstudio.org.uk/MCSL/Rose_Bruford_2017.html
- QUANTUM ACTING – Graham Dixon
2017 TWO WEEK SUMMER INTENSIVE
JULY 24th to AUG 4th
- SPAIN – MALAGA – 14th to 17th, September
- SPAIN – MADRID - 22nd, 23rd & 25th, September
- SPAIN – BILBAO - 30th Sept to 1st October
Regular classes in the UK:
Graham Dixon at Michael Chekhov Studio London www.michaelchekhovstudio.org.uk
Additional UK classes: Emerson College, UK
Sinéad teaches workshops at the Actor’s Centre, London and Gretchen at Actor’s Centre and various independent studio spaces. Cass Fleming is developing the New Pathways project, an ongoing studio exploring contemporary applications of Chekhov’s principles. Please get in touch via the contacts page to be put on the mailing list.
Please also get in touch if you are a group and would like to arrange a workshop.
Classes in Europe:
Classes in USA:
MICHA, Michael Chekhov Association www.michaelchekhov.org